What happened to my Spotify?
I’m addicted to music just like I’m addicted to Traveling, Food and Social Media, therefore when my Spotify stopped working properly and wouldn’t show searches and anything besides my list, I was upset. Very Upset. “Why isn’t my Spotify working”, I Screamed and then understood that I need to solve it immediately.
This is what I tried to do in order to fix the problem:
1. I’ve logged out and logged in,
2. I’ve restarted my pc.
3. I have deleted Spotify and installed it again.
4. I have updated my adobe flash player.
and I also prayed to god hoping, he’ll give me the solution, guess what he might did.
So after doing all of this without any luck and reading loads of posts on Spotify’s forum I’ve found THE solution.
1. Close Spotify.
2. Click on Start (windows logo)
3. Copy and past this on the search rubric- %APPDATA%\Spotify\spotify.exe –disable-accelerated-layers –disable-accelerated-fixed-root-background + press Enter
4. Boom! Spotify is now working )
Hope this helps and solves your problem on Spotify and you can finally see results, artists, searches and anything you want. And now when everything is working for you, if you wanna check out my taste of music you are more than welcome to follow me on Spotify ido8all